Rural for Sale
"Kenda Park" - Location, Productivity, Scale, Abundant Water
Property ID 2003059"Kenda Park" enjoys a prominent position on the eastern outskirts, just 8 kms from the beautiful city of Bathurst and 2.5 hours to Sydney. It represents a rare opportunity to purchase a large 1000 acres (404.5* Ha), versatile and productive property, with an estimated carrying capacity of approximately 3,500 DSE or 230 cows and calves and the current zoning also presents an opportunity for subdivision potential (STCA).
With three houses, excellent equestrian facilities and extensive farming infrastructure "Kenda Park" is indeed a rare offering. Being approximately 95% arable, the property can be easily used for lucerne or other fodder crop production, livestock fattening, breeding or, with its three houses, farm-stay, BnB or many other possibilities.
- Level to gently undulating, allowing most of the property to be farmed, soil comprises rich loam over granite base. Most of the 26 paddocks have been sown to pasture or cropped. Fencing is in sound condition including an extensive laneway system.
- Water is a feature with approx 375,000 litres of rain water storage, numerous dams, supplemented by bores, windmills, a well and a very reliable spring fed creek. Many paddocks are serviced by water reticulating to a system of troughs.
- The property has a long history of lucerne and oaten hay production, with potential fora variety of other fodder crops.
- Five bedroom double brick homestead, set in an established garden offering an expansive outlook over the surrounding area. Extensive living and entertainment areas, both indoors and outdoors
- Two additional renovated, three bedroom houses, both very neat and tidy. Set in their own garden areas with separate power, water and septic systems.
- Four stand timber and iron shearing shed, with undercover area able to accommodate approx 800 plus sheep
- Sheep yards (mostly steel) - hold approx 1000 sheep
- Solid, all steel cattle yards with crush (approx 150 head capacity) originally designed as a stud cattle selling complex
- 120'x 30' open front all steel machinery shed, 100'x 70' all steel hay shed, 100'x 40'open front all steel, heavy duty machinery shed/workshop - 4 bays plus lock-up workshop with concrete floor, 3 phase power, 4 x 2000 bushel silos in god condition
- Approx 215'x 90' indoor horse complex. Comprising 16 individual large and small lock up stables, a round yard area, vet room, wash-down area, feed room, tack room, office, toilets with separate septic system and two rainwater tanks. Shed beside the complex ideal for hay storage and float parking facilities
- Enjoys a history of horse breeding excellence, having once reigned as the largest and most influential Arabian Stud in Australia
If you desire a very special, productive property, a superb location, your inspection is highly recommended.
"Kenda Park" will be offered for sale via an Auction campaign (date to be set), if not sold prior.
Peter Crampton 0409 132 269
Bill Marshall 0427 663 240