Rural for Sale
"Oak Lea" - Vendor Committed Elsewhere Dictates Sale
Property ID 1945991"Oak Lea" is a beautifully presented 280*acre farm, being mainly attractive open arable grazing land with a bit of original uncleared bushland for variety. With sound water and good infrastructure, it is handily positioned approx. 25 km south of Bathurst by all sealed road. The elevation and northerly aspect allow sweeping views to the north and east, with the lights of Bathurst a features of the night skyline. The north facing house is about 20 years old, has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is positioned to take full advantage of the aspect, elevation and outlook.
Some features of "Oak Lea" include:-
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living
- Verandas on three sides, with covered entertainment deck offering northerly views
- Well established and fully fenced garden area - the garden is a feature in springtime
- Approximately 70 fruit trees
- Additional one bedroom, one bathroom self-contained unit
- Currently running 25 cows comfortably
- 13 dams (two spring fed)
- Cattle yards with loading ramp & crush
- Open stable with day yard
- Excellent poultry run
- Large machinery shed with concrete floor
- Three bay hay shed
- Garden shed and wood shed
- Well improved pastures
- School bus service
"Oak Lea" is about 85% arable, with most pastures containing phalaris, cocksfoot, rye, clovers and various native species, and has been well maintained with minimal weeds. The fences are in good condition and the location allows easy access to Bathurst and Chifley Dam, offering fishing and all water sports, is just 12 kms away. "Oak Lea" would ideally suit a local family, tree-changer or somebody seeking a weekender.
Inspection is highly recommended. Please contact agent for directions and more information.